Adventure is the main objective for the weeks that you will be with us. From climbing snow-capped volcanoes, to surfing in the Pacific Ocean, you will experience all the wonders that Ecuador has to offer. Discover why Quito is known as the middle of the world and find the freedom from life outside of the 21st century with the tribes of Ecuador.
Choose from 1 - 4 weeks to explore this amazing country with us!
During the exploring focus, you will spend your weeks traveling around Ecuador with a different region each week including:
*Schedule is subject to change
Select 'Pictures' or 'Activities' to see more!
Click through the regions you will visit with us!
Included in your pricing:
- Certified coaches who will run all of the adventure workshops
- Bilingual teacher: Spanish - English
- Guest speakers with knowledge on personal and professional development
- Team leaders for volunteer activities
- Materials and equipment required for the workshops
- Supplies for training and volunteering activities
- Comfortable, fully equipped, safe and spacious housing
- Furnished spaces with high speed internet and basic services
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week; A variety of national and international meals with menus to choose from
- Chef with a nutritional background
- Transportation from the airport upon arrival and to the airport on the day of departure
- Tours to the different regions of Ecuador: the coast, mountains and jungle
- Tours in the different neighborhoods of Quito and nearby towns
- Transportation for all Awaken activities in the program
- Experienced tour guides
- Accommodation in safe and comfortable places when traveling outside of Quito
- Meals three times a day during Awaken excursions
- Variety of activities during trips outside of Quito, such as rafting, water repelling, kayaking, hiking, biking up volcanoes, horseback riding and more!
- Camping gear and equipment
- Any entrance fees associated with Awaken activities